Nowadays, everyone wishes to look perfect. To achieve the perfect appearance and get rid of their “imperfections”, people turn to cosmetic treatments. One of the most popular methods developed in this aspect is dental veneer.
- They are applied just onto the outer, visible surfaces of a person’s teeth.
- While keeping their actual teeth intact behind the veneers, veneers in desired colors or features may be applied onto them.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN COMPOSITE AND PORCELAIN VENEERS
- Both composite and porcelain veneers provide a healthy and beautiful smiles to patients.
- However, porcelain veneers do not get colored by outer elements opposite of composite veneers.
- If you prefer a look more close to your natural teeth, not a radical change, than composite veneers will be better for you.
YOU CAN SEE YOUR FUTURE SMILE ON FIRST DAY
In smile design process, we provide the chance of seeing your future smile in advance.
- How? After we explain the best treatment method for you in details, we are making a mock-up for you with special material. This material can be removed easily even by your nails.
- So, before you decided for life changing treatment, you don’t have to be open for a surprise.
Composite Veneers: 1-2 Days
Porcelain Veneers: 1 Week